Price List & FAQ's
Health & Dietary Analysis (2x 30 minute appointments) $60
- In-depth dietary evaluation based off a 5 day diet diary.
- Data on macro & micronutrient intake.
- Diet composition (macronutrient ratio %).
- Bio-impedance assessment.
- Segmental body fat %, muscle mass, metabolic age and much more.
- Take home reports.
Initial Consultation (1 to 1.5 hours) $120
- One on one holistic health assessment through detailed questioning of current & past health status, presenting symptoms, current diet and eating habits, your lifestyle, environment and family history.
- Development of health priorities and *treatment plan.
- Bio-Impedance Analysis (BIA) and/ or a clinical examination that may include blood pressure, pulse rate, body measurements, hair/nail/hands/tongue examination.
- Dietary analysis.
Your consultation may include ......
Follow Up Consultations (30minutes) $60
- Tailored to your specific needs.
- Re-evaluating treatment plan presented at previous appointment.
- Changes may be made to treatment plan or additional recommendations advised.
- Ongoing support and education on health priorities.
Weight Management & Wellness Packages ~Four Appointments $270 & Eight Appointments $459
- Initial consultation (1-1.5 hour) & 7 or 3 follow up consultations (30 mins).
- Dietary analysis.
- Nutritional and dietary planning to help you achieve your goals.
- Continual Bio-Impedance Analysis (BIA).
- Continual dietary advice and support.
- Meal plans and recipes recommendations.
- Holistic approach to weight management and wellness.
Bio-Impedance Analysis (BIA) Free 30 Minutes
- Bio-Impedance Analysis using Tanita BIA scales & information explaining your assessment to assist with formulating dietary and lifestyle changes to meet your goals
Appointment Notes & FAQ's
When you make your appointment you will be sent a welcome letter and link to an online client registration form via email. Please fill out the online client registration form to ensure we can make the most out of our time together.
What can I expect at the initial appointment?
In your initial appointment (1-1.5 hours) your past and current health status will be reviewed holistically through aspects such as symptoms you may be feeling, your current diet and eating habits, your lifestyle and environment. Your appointment may also include a Bio-Impedance Analysis (BIA) and/ or a clinical examination which may include the talking of blood pressure, pulse rate, body measurements, hair/nail/hands/tongue examination. From all the information that is collected health priorities and a treatment plan will be made. This may include food and dietary recommendations, nutritional supplementation and lifestyle advice. Every persons nutritional needs vary from person to person so no one treatment will be the same as another.
Should I bring anything to my appointment?
To help in achieving your health goals bring with you any recent blood test results and lists of current/ past medication or supplement use. All of this information can assist with forming a stronger picture of your health and understand what may be happening within your body.
What can I expect at the follow up appointment?
Your follow up appointment will review the treatment plan previously provided to you and how you were able to make the recommended changes and how your body has responded to these changes. Your treatment may be tweaked or changed in accordance to this review.
What will my treatment plan entail?
Treatment plans may include food and dietary recommendations, meal plans, recipes, nutritional supplementation and lifestyle advice. Every persons nutritional needs vary from person to person so no one appointment or treatment will be the same as another.
How many appointments will I need to achieve my health goals?
This all depends on your current health status and your willingness to commit to the treatment plan provided. Certain heath goals can take longer than others.
Can I claim my nutrition appointments with my private health fund?
Yes, some private health insurers cover nutritional appointments. Check with your health provider to see if your level of covers nutritional services.